International BD / Sales
This role is required to identify and develop new clients in US/UK/ Europe regions. Managing all Sales activities and establishing/maintaining relationships at all levels. Experience in selling BPO / IT services in the International market is mandatory.
- Responsible for hunting new accounts, building pipeline, book revenues from Global markets in North America
- Formulate & implement short & long term Sales & Marketing strategies/plans for achieving the sales targets for services offered by Viaante.
- Lead from the front on strategic sales and marketing planning by analyzing business, service, competitors and market situations.
- Responsible for carrying out the prospect mapping, pipeline mapping, proposals in line with customer requirement, preparation of reports, cost analysis, negotiations and finally closure of the deal.
- Attend business meetings regularly to understand client’s requirement & provide best solutions within available resources.
- Interact and maintain relationships with existing clients to enable cross-selling and up-selling activities.
- Perform analysis and recommend appropriate strategic decisions to Top management.
- Plan, Organize, Implement and Control all marketing functions such as new service launch plan, set up pricing according to price structure, develop and implement the promotional activity.
Relationship Building Activities
Must be able to network and develop market intelligence to get new leads for achieving Sales targets.
Responsible for building & developing strong contacts within the sector, and continuously fosters and strengthen the existing relationship for incremental sales.
The successful candidate must demonstrate the following successes:
- Must have traveled across geographies for accruing new accounts in the BPO Industry
- Must have managed an Annual target of minimum $ 3-5 Million
- Pipeline Management – must develop a strong sales pipeline which is managed regularly and effectively. Ability to build a pipeline with reasonable timelines and is able to continually manage it and follow through with individual prospects, and delivering successful sales.
Deal Management –
- Closes deals as per pipeline and forecast sales as per agreed time commitments. Able to measure success against competition and where forecast deals are unsuccessful, is able to understand and gain market information as to why a deal is lost.
- Independently worked on deal closures of should have worked with Sales Head on Larger deals.
- Sales Negotiations, Pricing, Contract Closure
Education: – MBA or UG from any discipline.
Minimum of 5 to 7 years relevant experience in front-end Business Development functions.
Work Culture: – 5 days
Location: – Andheri (Chakala)